Monday, July 04, 2005

Why do I have a Blog ?

There are a number of things which I want to share with other people and I thought that the easier way to reach more people is through creating a blog. Here are a number of things which I would like to share :

  • Iwan Salim's Human Resources Series
  • Iwan Salim's Fictional Works (a novellette based on Indonesian Politics is a work in progress)
  • My experience as a young-ish management consultant travelling around the world for 12 months, leaving a wife and a daughter at home, coming home once every 4 or 5 weeks.
  • Other works, which are yet to be confirmed

I hope you enjoy reading them as much I enjoy writing them.

Regards,

Iwan.

2 comments:

Girl in the Meadow said...

hey welcome to blogsphere,hoping to read from you.

Iwan Fuad Salim said...

Hello Shiroh,
Thanks for dropping by.
Regards,
Iwan.