Friday, July 28, 2006

Farewell

Dear all,

As some of you will have known, today is my last day with GEFI. As you
know my time with you has not been too long, however I have come to
admire the kindness and patience you have extended to a newcomer to the
Industry. I wish to express my appreciation for the cooperation and the
teamwork which you have kindly given to me during my eight months of
being part of the GE organization. I would also like to thank the
Management for the rare opportunity given to a non Finance person like me to
join you on this important moment in GE's presence in Indonesia. I was
delighted to join GE and will continue to wish GE well.

On a personal note I would like again to express my gratitude for
taking care of me and my family during the recent unfortunate event.

Farewell and until we meet again.

From a grateful friend ,

Cheers,
Iwan.

No comments: